Welcome message from the Director OF STUDIES
With a commitment to academic excellence, our approach to teaching presents the following distinguishing features:
- Small class and seminar sizes facilitating close interaction between students and faculty;
- High importance is placed on the constant updating of the themes we cover in addition to the regular renewal of our disciplinary approaches;
- A course schedule that provides the time needed for personal Master’s and PhD dissertations as well as class work;
- A bilingual environment that allows community members to express themselves and submit their work in either English or French, our two official languages;
- The particular attention we pay to our students’ professional prospects by organising workshops on skills necessary in international careers.
We hope that you will find at the Institute a fruitful atmosphere for your studies, and look forward to hearing from you.
Prof. Bruno Arcidiacono, Director of Studies