For its teaching, research and executive education activities, the Institute collaborates with a network of partners in Switzerland and throughout the world.
Associations and academic Networks
The Institute is an active member of the following networks:
Academic Partners in Switzerland
Academic Partners Worldwide
Globally, the Institute has entered into partnerships for the delivery of joint diplomas or to facilitate student and faculty exchanges.
- Boston University School of Law;
- Elliott School of International Affairs, George Washington University;
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University;
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Yale University;
- Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies, Waseda University;
- Graduate School of International Studies, Seoul National University;
- Harvard Law School;
- Hertie School of Governance, Berlin
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore National University;
- Sciences Po, Paris;
- University of California, School of Law (UCLA), Los Angeles;
- University of Michigan Law School;
The Institute also has a growing network of partners in emerging countries.